Quilt Code Neck Gaiter
IMPORTANT: Displaying an item with a Quilt Code logo does not mean you are perfect. None of us are. What it does mean is that you are committed to the following:
1. Ongoing self education about conscious and unconscious bias
2. Self examination and reflection
3. Openness to acknowledging the ways you play a role in the oppression of others
4. Using any and all privileges you have to actively counter injustice and oppression of others, regardless of their identity
5. Ensuring the space around you is safe and welcoming for people of all marginalized identities
6. Commitment to self educate or receive training on deescalation strategies in order to appropriately intervene in situations where people of marginalized identities are being harmed
7. Understand that this is a symbol of safety to people of marginalized identities, and with that comes a moral obligation to be an active ally
8. Acknowledging that people of marginalized identities may not immediately place their trust in you, simply because you display this logo. Trust is earned through further direct action.
Profits from this purchase go toward funding the digital Green Book project.
This neck gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Washable and reusable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank