We’re excited to announce that Inclusive Guide is hosting a signup giveaway! Each week in May, we’ll be randomly selecting a user who signs up to use the Guide and leaves a review of a business. We have some awesome gear from NEMO Equipment to give away—we love their products, and we hope you will, too.
We hope this contest encourages you to engage with the Guide and see what benefits it can provide to both you and businesses. These reviews allow us to collect inclusivity data that we can analyze for businesses to help them become more cognizant of the customers who use their services. This data will also help businesses to take actionable steps toward bolstering their inclusivity efforts. At the same time, your insights will benefit community members as they make decisions about which businesses to patronize.
Check out the detailed guidelines below, and be sure to follow the contest as it develops on our social media channels!
1. Follow us on social media (@InclusiveGuide), and like the most recent giveaway post.
2. Go to our website, InclusiveGuide.com and click "Create Account" to sign up. (cell number required in order to sign up)
3. Type in the name and city of the business you'd like to leave a review for. (most businesses will be located in Colorado)
4. Click “Leave a Review,” and follow the prompts to share your experience at the business.
1. Eligibility: The Inclusive Guide Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States who sign up and register at inclusiveguide.com. Entrants must be 21 years or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By entering this giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this giveaway, You represent and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this giveaway.
3. Entry Period: This promotion begins on May 2, 2022 and ends on December, 31, 2022. To be eligible for the giveaway, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
4. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the giveaway by registering on inclusiveguide.com and writing a business review, your entry must fully meet all giveaway requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the giveaway will receive various prices provided by Nemo Equipment and other partners to be named later. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by Inclusive Guide. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes.
6. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, Inclusive Guide reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor.
7. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this giveaway constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the giveaway and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.