WE MET OUR FIRST FUNDRAISING GOAL!
WE DID IT!!!
We reached our first fundraising goal this morning!!!!
In only 2 ½ weeks, our gofundme met our initial $25,000 friends and family fundraising goal. We were overwhelmed by the amount of support demonstrated by our friends, family, and complete strangers. We had people donate money, time, expertise, labor, media connections and cheers. There is no way we could have done this without your support, and yes, I mean YOU.
So we met our goal… what next?
This was our initial fundraising goal where we reached out to friends and family, a vital step to demonstrating that WE CAN DO THIS, and that there is a market and a need for our work. You all showed UP for this part, which is allowing us to transition into Phase 2.
Phase 2 involves the following:
Calls To Action
So many people have been reaching out to us, asking what they can do to help. Here are some things you can choose from, depending on your time and resources:
Instagram: @InclusiveGuide, @kweenwerk, @crystalegli
Facebook: Just search for Inclusive Journeys, and you’ll find our page with our logo!
3. Help us find connections to companies that could be potential donors.
• Right now, businesses and companies large and small are looking for a way to show
they are practicing anti-racism, and not just talking about it. They are YEARNING for
solutions, and we have one! We’re eyeing anyone from REI to VF Corp, Car and Driver
to Google. If you know someone who could help get our foot in the door, please help
us make those connections.
4. Write a personal email to family/friends about what donating to our project means to
• Include links to our gofundme and our website
• Let them know this is a way they can ACT, and support a Black startup that is trying to change the world.
5. Send us an email of support!
• For real, this would mean so much to us. We started to get some hate mail (blog about that coming soon), so we need all the good vibes we can get.
• Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put KUDOS! in the subject line.
Thank you so much for all your support!
Now, let’s change the world.
- Crystal & Parker
6/2/2021 03:59:39 am
I wish you a successful fundraising goals further guys! keep helping those people needs help!
Leave a Reply.